How to rent a bike in Delhi?
Exploring places can be a lot more fun when done on the bike of your choice. There can never be any way better than exploring the roads on your choice of a beast. It's never a dull moment with us as we make sure to cater to your exemplary bike rental services in Delhi. Hire a bike on rent in Delhi with Rahul Motoz and let the travel times roll in. Now you can hire a bike for rent in Delhi with Rahul Motoz in 3 simple ways. Have a look at the procedure you need to follow:
- Book Online
Our user-friendly interface lets you book your ride in just a few simple steps. All you have to do is begin with:
- Selecting the location
- Picking up your Travel Date and Time
- Choosing your Dropping off Date and Time
- Choose the bike that suits your requirement and you wish to hire.
- Voila! And you are set to go on your choice of a bike at the travel dates you picked to travel all within a few clicks.
- Call Us
You can also get in touch with us by calling us at +91 8448070666, +91 9811729206, and our executive will take you through the entire process of booking your choice of ride. Hire bikes on rent in Delhi at reasonable rates with us.
- Mail Us
You can also get in touch with us through email and tell us regarding your any queries or booking related issues. We will make sure your concern gets addressed in no time, thereby delivering you an easy and comfortable booking experience with us.
The booking process requires you to submit some essential information as well as documentation to confirm your booking.
You can fulfill the formalities of the security deposit in any one of the three options available:
- Zero Cash Deposit – Post-Dated Cheque (Customer’s own cheque) + Original Passport + Copy of Driving License
- Rs. 1,000 cash + Post-Dated Cheque + Copy of Driving License + Any govt ID proof (Adhar Card or Voter ID).
- Rs. 2,000 cash + original passport + copy of license.
Be prepared with all the documents mentioned above to avoid any last-minute problems or cancellation of booking etc.
NOTE: In such cases, no refund shall be made.
- The rider must be at least 21 years old and should possess a valid motorcycle class driving license.
- A valid original government ID apart from driving license, i.e PAN CARD/ ELECTION CARD/ AADHAR CARD/ PASSPORT/ ID ISSUED BY CENTRAL or STATE GOVT.( to be kept with us till you return the vehicle).
- The person in whose name the booking is made has to sign a bike rental agreement with the company.
- Security Deposit to be done in Cash.
Before you proceed to rent a bike in Delhi make sure, you are well prepared with all the documentation and meet the above-discussed eligibility criteria in all due respects and choose any one of the three ways discussed above to proceed with the process to rent a bike in Delhi.