Royal Enfield Standard 500 has been more than just a bike for many generations and its charm and appeal has only grown over the years. It is the longest running motorbike in history with continuous production. Its distinct thump, simple design and resilient build make it a living legacy.
If you are planning to rent a motorbike for Ladakh, Spiti, Leh, Manali, etc that has brand loyalty, street presence, rock-solid image, and perfect for mountain riding then Royal Enfield Standard 500 is the best option for you. Get a Royal Enfield Standard 500 on rent in Delhi- whether you are a bike lover or a newbie. Royal Enfield Standard 500 is a good choice for a daily commute, leisure riding and even long distance tours like Leh, Ladakh, Spiti, Leh, Manali, etc.
What Makes Royal Enfield Standard 500 a better choice?
Some of the reasons why you should rent this Standard 500 in Delhi for your next tour are as follows:
- Reliability: Royal Enfield Standard 500 is the bike you can trust upon if you are renting it for your long-distance travel. This bike has carb technology which was not present in the previous models. This technology increases the reliability of this bike as minor issues can be solved easily
- Speed:This bike has the capacity to sustained triple-digit speed on the highway for all day long. So, rent Royal Enfield Standard 500 for Ladakh, Spiti, Leh, Manali, etc to quick start your expedition.
- Comfortable:Its seating position, self-start makes your ride comfortable.
- - Type: Single cylinder, 4 stroke, spark ignition, air-cooled, fuel injection.
- - Displacement: 499cc
- - Maximum power: 27.2 bhp @ 5250 rpm
- - Maximum torque: 41.3 Nm @ 4000 rpm
- - Engine oil: 15 W 50 API
- - Fuel supply: Electronic fuel injection
- - Wheelbase: 1380 mm
- - Length: 2140 mm
- - Width: 810 mm (without mirrors)
- - Height: 1110 mm (without mirrors)
- - Kerb weight: 196 kg (with 90% fuel & oil)
- - Fuel capacity: 13.5 ltr
Tips for renting a Royal Enfield for Ladakh, Spiti, Leh, Manali, etc
Before hiring a Royal Enfield on rent for your Ladakh, Spiti, Leh, Manali, etc bike Expedition, ascertain that you follow the below-mentioned tips.
- Carry Important Documents
Before renting a Royal Enfield for Ladakh, Spiti, Leh, Manali, etc from a bike rental company in Delhi make sure you carry your ID Proof, Driver’s License for two-wheelers and photographs.
- Get luggage rack placed
Ask the bike rental company to place the luggage rack onto the back of your bike. If on the off chance you do not seem to be needing the luggage rack, it will act as a crush zone in case you hit anything sidewards. By having placed luggage rack you are a lot wider now than you think.
- Check for any prior damage
Thoroughly check the bike before hiring one and make a list of the damages if you find any. Detect all the damages before you go. To be on the safer side take pictures of all the damages.
- Check the functioning of bike features
Check if all the important bike features function properly. You can request a test drive for the same before intending to hire a Royal Enfield on rent for Ladakh, Spiti, Leh, Manali, etc. Check for brakes, lights, cables, tyre profile, rear chainring, lubrication, speed and other important features if any. If you feel that things are not going well then get them replaced, as your life resides in the hands of your bike.
- Carry your helmet
Don’t forget to carry a helmet. It is a must-have when on a Ladakhi Bike Expedition.
Get your Royal Enfield on rent for Ladakh, Spiti, Leh, Manali, etc and satiate your desire to always intending to roar with the royals. Cohere to all the points discussed above and choose the most stellar bike from our fleet for your adventurous journey aboard. Seems you are ready to hop on the beast and ride on.
Get your Royal Enfield for Ladakh, Spiti, Leh, Manali, etc and unleash the rider inside you that too at the most affordable prices. Get in Touch with us.
Call us at +919871112296